Also at This Site
(Opens in a new tab)
Click here to view or download PDF (2.8MB; Opens in a new tab)
- "A Cartoon Tour Of Control Theory"
- A short book containing a light introduction to control systems in a cartoon format
Out of Control Plus
***Please watch for periodic updates and additions***
Most of these cartoons appeared in the IEEE Control Systems
Enter desired cartoon no. and click "GoTo" button
OR use other buttons below
(Currently Available: No. 1-12)
SOME GIANTS IN CONTROL ENGINEERING
(Detailed bios are available at Wikipedia)
(Still under construction)
- Hendrick W. Bode (1905-1982)- Best known for: Bode plot.
- Harry Nyquist (1889-1976)- Best known for: Nyquist plot and stability criterion; sampling theorem.
- Walter R. Evans (1920-1999)- Best known for: Root locus method.
- Aleksandr M. Lyapunov (1857-1918)- Best known for: Lyapunov stability
- Rudolf E. Kalman (1930- )- Best known for: Kalman filter; Controllability and Observability.